Nexus offers Solutions that support a wide range of user-friendly two factor authentication (2FA) and multifactor authentication menthods. We also enable remote access,identity federation, single sign on (SSO), cloud SSO, Windows login and digital signing.
- Two-factor authentication
- Nexus eSign suite for India
- Federation,single sign-on
- Internet of things security
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is a method of identity control whereby a user has to present two separate pieces of evidence to verify their identity. When used for logins, this makes it much harder for unauthorized people to access devices and digital services than when just one factor, typically a password, is used.
Nexus offers products and services that support a wide range of user-friendly two-factor authentication (2FA) methods as well as provide powerful identity federation, single sign-on (SSO) and cloud SSO, enabling users to log in just once to access all managed resources.
Our Smart ID platform also ensures a high level of assurance (LOA) of the authenticator, and facilitates military-grade, PKI-based digital identities, enabling strong authentication. In addition to logging in to various digital resources, 2FA is commonly used to enable digital signatures, email encryption and digital approvals.Download Hybrid Access Data Sheet
Means of 2FA include:
- A corporate identity in the app Nexus Personal Mobile on the smartphone + fingerprint, Face ID or PIN.
- A virtual smart card in the laptop + password.
- An invisible token in the web browser + password.
- A PKI card in a PKI card reader connected to the computer + PIN.
- A one-time password (OTP) generated by an OTP security token or OTP app + a static password.
- A time-based one-time password (TOTP) generated by an authenticator + fingerprint, Face ID or PIN.
- A customer ID in the app Nexus Personal Mobile on the smartphone + fingerprint or PIN.
- A nation-wide electronic identity, such as Swedish BankID, in an app on the smartphone or computer + fingerprint or password.
Nexus eSign suite for India
The eSign online electronic signature service integrates with applications to replace paper-based signatures. With eSign, an Aadhaar card holder can electronically sign documents and forms on any device from anywhere, using Aadhaar eKYC.
The eSign service can easily be integrated with various service delivery applications via an open API, which makes it a cost-efficient and convenient solution. The eSign process involves consumer consent, digital signature certificate generation, digital signature creation and affixing, and digital signature certificate acceptance in accordance with provisions of the Information Technology Act. The signatures made with eSign are thus legally binding.Download datasheet for e-sign
- Nexus Certificate Manager – certificate authority software for certificate lifecycle management.
- Nexus eSign Server – server-side signatures integrated with Aadhaar and compliant with the eSign guidelines set by the Controller of Certifying Authorities in India.
Federation, single sign-on (SSO) & cloud SSO
Identity federation, single sign-on (SSO) and cloud SSO enable users to log in once to get access to multiple applications and systems.
Federated identity management is the practice of linking and storing the users’ electronic identities and attributes across multiple distinct identity management systems. This enables an identity to be used across all the systems and organizations that are a part of the federation. Identity federation enables SSO and cloud SSO.Download datasheet for federated identities
Internet of things (IoT) security
The internet of things is growing in leaps and bounds, and the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) is already here. Nexus helps you protect the communication between all types of connected devices, servers and personal computers, so that you can avoid eavesdroppers and hijackers.
The internet of things (IoT) allows connected devices, sometimes battery powered and with constrained resources, to connect to each other and communicate. All too often IoT devices fall victim to cyberattacks, and it is time to take a holistic view on security.Download datasheet for IOT We help you:
Strengthen sensor network security
Strong encryption is necessary to protect communication between things, and to enable this you need cryptographically strong device identities. We help you enable trusted identities, both for short-lived devices and things designed to last for decades.
Enable strong authentication
You need to make sure that the right people get access to the connected devices – and that the wrong people do not. At Nexus, we have a long history of helping our customers protect their products and services with strong authentication.
Streamline the management of identities
With billions of things online, managing the identities of devices, customers, maintenance personnel and end-users creates new challenges. With our identity management platform, you can quickly automate workflows to manage the entire life-cycle of all the identities – without complex and costly programming.