Closed-circuit television or CCTV
Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV), also known as video surveillance, is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors. It differs from broadcast television in that the signal is not openly transmitted, though it may employ point to point (P2P), point to multipoint (P2MP), or mesh wired or wireless links.Though almost all video cameras fit this definition, the term is most often applied to those used for surveillance in areas that may need monitoring such as banks, stores, and other areas where security is needed. Though Videotelephony is seldom called "CCTV" one exception is the use of video in distance education, where it is an important tool.
There are about 350 million surveillance cameras worldwide as of 2016. About 65% of these cameras are installed in Asia. The growth of CCTV has been slowing in recent years. In industrial plants, CCTV equipment may be used to observe parts of a process from a central control room, for example when the environment is not suitable for humans. CCTV systems may operate continuously or only as required to monitor a particular event. A more advanced form of CCTV, utilizing digital video recorders (DVRs), provides recording for possibly many years, with a variety of quality and performance options and extra features (such as motion detection and email alerts).
Benefits of CCTV !
- Scanning of goods, selection of goods, introduction of price and quantity
- Input and output of operators in the system when entering passwords
- Change of settings, reports and other official functions.
- Control in the kitchen of fast food restaurants
- Moving goods, revaluation scrapping and counting
- Implementation of certain operations, such as financial statements or operations with cash
CCTV by peritas
- We have the worlds leading vender's in CCTV business
- So far we haven't received any complaints regarding our installed CCTV's
- High performance and fully automated
- Surveillant can be operated or monitored by your mobile phone itself
- Working with the best dealers all around the world
- Installation will be done easily
- Assessment of the location and the fixing place will be calculated by our employees.