MANAGED PRINTING SOLUTIONS
What is "managed print services" (MPS)? The managed print services definition is broad, but the end result is simple: gaining visibility and control of your printing, which helps you save money and boost productivity. Managed print also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security.
By "printing," we mean the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Proactively identify and solve potential printing problems.
- Telecommuters and mobile workers easy and secure printing access.
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
Add up the costs of "printing" and it accounts for a large chunk — as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 30%. One who can seamlessly manage your print infrastructure while you concentrate on your real business.